Equality and diversity statement
In Community Learning and Skills we are fully committed to Kent County Council (KCC) policy aims and objectives for Equality and Diversity. We contribute to these objectives by the way we work together and in the services we offer to our customers.
We are committed to fairness and equality of access, opportunity and achievement for all learners.
Our vision of equality is one where we:
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect, regardless of individual
differences in age, gender, gender identity, race, background, disability,
sexual orientation, religion or belief.
- Create a range of opportunities that enables as many people as possible
to access our services and participate fully.
- Provide safe and inclusive places to learn and work.
- Actively promote positive attitudes and good relations between people of
- Recognise we all have a role to play in challenging discrimination,
prejudice and unfair behaviour.
- Work together to promote equality, diversity and inclusion.
Download full Equality and Diversity statement.